Essential oils have been a HUGE part of my life in the past few years. I use them for all different parts of my life – health and wellness, supporting my body systems, replacing household products, and replacing beauty products. I truly use oils all day long. I decided that maybe I should give a list of MY top 10 oils. These are oils I reach for every day. Here we go!!
- Put a drop of lemon vitality in your water to give it a citrus-y boost!
- Add a couple of drops of Lemon Vitality in your pancake, cake, or waffles.
- Lemon in the diffuser smells great!
- Support skin health – cleanse your skin and look young! (use at night to avoid possible photosensitivity)
- It contains limonene, which supports many systems including cardiovascular, respiratory, immune, digestive, and excretory systems.
- Calming for bedtime – diffuse or spray in your bedroom
- Add a few drops to the bathtub for a soothing, relaxing spa-like experience
- Rub it on your feet before you go to sleep
- Supports skin health – especially gentle on face and great for any skin traumas
- Supports seasonal respiratory problems – diffuse, inhale or apply topically
- Supports your nervous system and aids in relaxation
- Just typing about lavender made me relax. So that’s cool. 🙂
- Soothing for your digestive system – rub it on your tummy or add a drop to water
- Helps “open up” the respiratory system when put on lungs or sinuses – use a carrier oil!
- Ingest Peppermint Vitality oil for fresh breath or add it to your coffee for a yummy treat
- Helps stimulate your nervous system to increase focus and energy – diffuse or inhale from the bottle
- Can aid in relaxing tense muscles after workouts or in stressful situations
Tea Tree (Melaleuca)
- Great for cleaning anything in your home
- Put it on your skin – great for oily skin or blemishes while being gentle
- Spray it on your scalp or mix it into your shampoo or conditioner
- Combines well with lemon for cleaning properties and for getting rid of odors in your house
- Can treat mold – diffuse it with clove in a smelly basement
- An all-time favorite for grounding and calming for me
- Supports the immune system – take internally in a capsule or under tongue
- Great for supporting your skin health! Gentle on the skin and may help aging skin
- Supports Nervous, Cardiovascular, and Endocrine systems as well as Respiratory
- A great “g0-to” oil for anything that is bothering you!
- Extremely powerful immune support
- Put it on your feet if you feel like something might be coming on (then put on socks so you don’t smell like a pizza parlor 🙂 )
- Use short-term, because it really is powerful
- It is a “hot” oil, so use carrier with it – it will definitely tingle on your skin
- This is a Young Living-specific blend that contains copaiba, lime, cedarwood, and more
- Brings peace to my daily life
- Diffuse throughout your house for a low-stress day
- Put on diffuser jewelry – earrings, bracelet, or scarves for an all-day smell
- Supports dental health – a key ingredient in the Thieves line of oral care
- Supports immune system – also an ingredient in Thieves oil
- When diffused, helps purify the air while smelling like a fall day – Yum!
- Another Young Living specific blend containing cloves, cinnamon, rosemary, and more
- Spicy and warm smell for the diffuser – smells great and gives a good immune boost
- Supports immune system – use daily in a roller on your feet or spine
- Key ingredient in the Thieves cleaners, soaps, and oral care
- A great addition to any oil in the diffuser
- Helps improve focus and may have calming affects on people
- An uplifting scent I add to cleaning products for a citrus-y smell
So there are some of my favorites!
My advice to you is to get these oils and put them in your house!! Keep Lavender, Tea Tree, and Frankincense (Frank) in your bathroom to add to your nighttime routine. Lemon, Orange, and Peppermint can be in the kitchen to add to water or diffusers. Thieves should be right next to your diffuser with Orange! Stress Away needs to be near your old perfume/body spray bottle – GET RID OF THAT and use Stress Away instead for a less toxic choice of smell. Oregano is in my “medicine cabinet” so I can reach for it for short-term immune support. Remember to keep carrier oil close by. Clove is with the Oregano – again for immune support.
Subscribe for monthly newsletters!! Contact me with any questions or concerns!