It’s springtime and that means a fresh start for everyone!
I thought it’s time to let you know about a few things that I’m LOVING right now.
Without further ado, here we go!
- Reusable Water Bottles – I love glass or stainless steel water bottles. Stainless is my favorite because it is extremely durable and can withstand my clumsiness. I add a drop or two of Lemon Vitality oil and raw Apple Cider Vinegar to my water, which you can totally do in a stainless steel water bottle. Also, no yucky plastics – seriously get rid of that junk! AND you are creating less waste when drinking from a reusable water bottle.
2. Spray Bottles – I mix all my spring scents in these little blue bottles, and spray them all over. Some good mixes: Purification and Lemon, Grapefruit and Peppermint, or Lemon and Lavender.
3. Cleaner Bottles – For Spring Cleaning with Thieves Cleaner. You can also get those cute vinyl stickers from Etsy to stick on these bottles to mix up the cleaner.
4. Himalayan Salt Lamp – I know these are “so last year” but I love mine. I keep it on most of the time, and it adds a nice glow to the room, plus it boasts air purification properties and it is supposed to reduce allergy and asthma symptoms. Put it in the same room as the diffuser and add LLP (Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint) and freshen up the air.
5. Cultivate by Lara Casey – This book has been a God-send for this season of my life. It gives action steps to help let go of feeling like I have to “do it all” in order to be a good mom, teacher, or woman. It’s a breath of fresh air. Read it.
6. Flair Pens – All the colors. They write nicely. I make my lists pretty. Love.
7. Green plants and Succulents – I’ve been buying them up at all of the places. They are at the grocery store, Target, and Home Depot – if you want to start buying some too! I’m really trying to keep them all alive, so I’m starting small.
8. Foam Roller – This is new to me. I use this thing all the time and am thinking about getting another one to bring to work. I have pretty bad posture and work either on the computer or with kids, so I’m always hunching over, making my back hurt most of the day. I seriously just roll back on this baby and am good to go! I got the one with bumps because my chiropractor told me to, but it was a little hard at first.
Those are my favorite Spring things! What is something you HAVE to have? Let me know in the comments! I would love to see what is out there!